Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Time flies

Well I told myself I was going to keep up to date on my blog but I have failed to do so tremendously! Just to show how behind I am...Parker is 8-1/2 months old!! I can't believe it! He is growing so fast and even though we are enjoying watching him progress and learn to do new things all the time it's also sad. If these past 8-1/2 months has went by this fast, I don't want to think about how fast he will grow up. Unfortunately I don't see a slow down button for life!
Obviously by now we have settled into our new house and I am loving it! Wouldn't change anything except Bradley wants an exterior garage to house a boat! Haha!
Parker is crawling now and starting to try to walk...he has his own form of crawling. It's like a scooter...he uses one foot to move forward and scoots his other leg underneath him and almost drags it. He is "walking" like that too. Walks with one leg and slides the other leg while sitting on it! It won't be long til that's a thing of the past cause he will very soon be walking and get into everything!
Well that's it for now! Short quick update to get caught back up! Hopefully I can seriously keep up now!
Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment