Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Try Dry!

I received the Dove dry spray deodorant from Influenster for testing and review purposes only. I got the women's and also the men's dry spray.

 I was extremely excited to get this Voxbox but unfortunately was quickly disappointed. My husband likes his but I did not. It was hard to spray and there was nothing "dry" about it. I felt like my armpit was wet and so I got a piece of toilet paper and lightly dabbed it and my suspicions were correct...it was wet! 😕👎
My husband said his was dry and he didn't have any issues with his sprayer being hard to spray like mine was. I do not like to give bad reviews but in this case I have to in order to give a honest opinion. However, you may like it so I still encourage you to #trydry and see what you think! #target has it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment